Fun Reasons To Visit Disneyland Resort
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort with your valid theme park admission.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walts original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Guests can can join the Resistance aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance*, a thrilling new attraction thats like nothing youve ever experienced before.
- Embark on an alpine adventure around a majestic, snow-capped mountain on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Step into a storybook world and meet some beloved Disney Princesses at Royal Hall.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
Certain attractions, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, have limited availability or be unavailable. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
More Freebies And Discounts
You probably wouldnt have thought to ask about some of these goodies.
- Alaska: Discounts for transporting the pets of military members.
- American: Active military members can board early on every flight military in uniform get free access to the airlines VIP lounges, the Admirals Clubs.
- JetBlue: Change fees may be waived.
- United: Military members get access to VIP lounges, United Clubs and may get cheaper pet transportation.
Health & Fitness Discounts
24 Hour Fitness: Active and reserve U.S. military personnel can apply for a free 3-day gym pass from 24 Hour Fitness. They are also eligible for $5 monthly fees with no initial payment when they sign up for select basic gym memberships. They are also Valid military ID is required .
5 Star Nutrition: 5 Star Nutrition is offering a 5% military discount to active and retired U.S. armed forces members. Sign in and verify through ID.me .
Atera Spas: U.S. armed forces members with service ID are eligible for military discounts at participating Ateras Spas locations .
Atkins: Atkins is offering a 15% military discount on select fitness bars and shakes to veterans and active duty U.S. armed forces members. Sign in and verify using SheerID .
Beachbody: Active duty military, retirees, and veterans are eligible for a 25% discount at Beachbody when they apply to the Beachbody Coaching Program. Register and verify online .
Best Price Nutrition: BestPriceNutrition.com is offering a 5% discount on supplements to U.S military members when they use the code MILITARY5OFF at checkout. Exclusions apply .
Bodybuilding.com: U.S. armed forces members can get a 10% military discount at Bodybuilding.com when they use the promo code IDME10BB at checkout .
Capital City Gymnastics: Capital City Gymnastics in Southern Carolina is offering a 10% discount to U.S. military members and their families. Call 803-509-2857 .
Also Check: Does Sears Offer Military Discount
United Airlines Offers Military Deals On Checked Baggage
Active duty military personnel traveling on official orders or for pleasure are invited to check extra baggage free of charge .
- Active U.S. military personnel and their accompanying dependents, not traveling on official business, receive waived service charges for up to three checked bags at 70 pounds each.
- Active U.S. military personnel and their dependents traveling on official business receive waived service charges for up to five checked bags at 100 pounds each.
- Dependents traveling with active U.S. military personnel are also exempt as long as they are traveling in the same reservation.
Visit the United website to learn more.
Military.com provides discount information as a service to our members. We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but are not liable for the availability of discounts provided by a third party. Discounts may vary by location.
Military Recreational Lodging Opportunities
As a service member, your benefits entitle you and your family to stay in military recreational lodging around the world. From cottages at the beach to cabins in the mountains, there are plenty of affordable destinations that will make for a great trip. Keep the following tips in mind when booking your military recreational lodging:
- Priority and rules for recreational travelers vary by service branch and lodging facility, so check ahead.
- Eligibility extends to active-duty service members, military family members, military retirees, National Guard and reserve members, Department of Defense civilians, disabled veterans and Purple Heart recipients.
- Make your reservations early as military recreational lodging can fill up fast, especially during peak travel seasons.
Examples of military recreation lodging include the following Armed Forces Recreation Center resorts available around the world:
- On the East Coast, check out Shades of Green® in Orlando, Florida, near Disney World®, Fort Fisher Air Force Recreation Area in North Carolina, or one of the coastal cabins maintained by the Coast Guard.
- On the West Coast, look at Seward Resort in Alaska, Big Bear Recreation Facility in Southern California, or Kilauea Camp and Hale Koa Hotel in Hawaii.
- Travel to Europe and stay at the Edelweiss Lodge and Resort in Germany.
- In Japan, check out the New Sanno Hotel in Tokyo or the Okuma Joint Services Recreation Center. Also in Asia is the Dragon Hill Lodge in Seoul, South Korea.
Don’t Miss: Cox Veteran Discount
United Airlines Military Discount Benefits
To get military benefits with United Airlines, you do not have to pay to be part of Veterans Advantage. Some of the advantages that militants and their families give are:
- Extra Checks for Luggage Are Free of Charge Extra luggage is free to check for active military members on official instructions or for leisure . Military dependents are also included in some circumstances.
- A United Club invitation Free refreshments, breakfast and snacks for lunch, Wi-Fi, power outlets and other facilities make the trip a bit more pleasant and elegant are available in the United Club.
- Pets Exceptions When travelling on assignment to and from overseas destinations, United enables active-duty U.S. military members and their spouses, as well as State Department FSP and their spouses, to carry their pet dogs and cats.
United Airlines Military Discount: Points to Be Considered
Discover Special Benefits with Veterans Advantage
Veterans Advantage is the premier card programme, which provides new advantages to the people who serve our nation, the American military veterans, the current military, the National Guard, and their families. You can register if you have done both in wartime and in peacetime in any military branch or for any duration of duty. Following the child family members may also enlist and earn benefits, including the veterans spouse, mother, father, son or daughter of the servant or the veteran.
How to Sign Up For the Veterans Advantage Program
See More Articles Below
The Bells And Whistles
From one-way flights to an exotic destination to exciting flights to the Bahamas for a well-deserved winter getaway, with United Airlines flights, you can customize your trip from start to finish. Wi-Fi on United flights is standard in order to provide you with a quality entertainment experience, so be sure to check your ticket details to see if it is available on your next journey.
Currently, the pet policy on United Airlines allows domesticated dogs and cats in carriers in the cabin, with only a few limitations. Be sure to check their website for more information. With United Airlines, flying together with your furry friend can be a breeze.
Don’t Miss: Does Petco Offer Military Discount
United Airlines Military Discount
With the United Airlines Military Discount, you get:
- United offer Military and federal government personnel discounts in select markets and routes. In most, not all markets, the discount will apply to any active member of the military including dependents . To take advantage of these discounts or to check on fares you will need to contact United Reservations at 1-800-UNITED-1 where specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is The Franklin Institute A Suitable Place For Kids To Visit
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a city in the state of Pennsylvania in the United States.
The Franklin Institute is a wonderful place for both kids and adults to visit since there is so much to see and do. There are some classic favorites, such as a heart tour, as well as new and changing exhibitions throughout the year.
Read Also: Verizon Military Discounts
Careers For Military Veterans
Military Veterans: for more information about our Edge4Vets Online training program for careers at NJ TRANSIT.
We’re committed to being an employer of choice for Veterans and active military members because we recognize and value their unique experiences, skills, and knowledge. Through recruitment and partnership efforts, we strive to offer the support and resources our Veterans need to succeed in our community and workforce.
We believe that the experience gained from military service can translate well into a number of our positions. By the nature of military service, many veterans are an exemplary match for our agency and our customers and will help support NJ TRANSITs mission to become a world-class public transportation provider.
At NJ TRANSIT, we support and depend upon the diversity of our staff.
Southwest Airlines Military Discount
Note: to read our full article on the Southwest Airlines military discount.
Southwest Airlines is another major American airline that is based out of Dallas, Texas.
The airline represents the largest low-cost carrier in the world.
It was established in 1967. Southwest operates approximately 4,000 departures per day.
Also as of this year it has carried the most domestic passengers of any U.S. airline.
What discount do they offer?
Southwest Airlines does provide a military discount yet the amount of savings varies.
The only way you can receive an exact figure is by contacting Southwest directly which is unfortunate.
The discount is available to active duty military personnel and their families.
How to redeem your discount:
In order to get a quote on a specific flight call Southwest at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA.
The discount is not featured through the online platform or via a travel booking website.
Don’t Miss: Cox Discounts For Military
Is There Any Dinosaurs At The Franklin Institute
Dinosaurs that look like real ones roar into the Franklin Institute. And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you may immerse yourself in this fictitious story, replete with thunderous sound effects, dark, ominous music, and the most incredible animatronic monsters ever to enter the Franklin Institute.
Here Are 10 Airlines That Offer Military Discounts
1) Alaska Airlines
Free Checked Bags for Active Duty. The discount applies to military dependents when they are on travel orders.
5) Hawaiian Airlines
Active duty US military passengers and military personnel who are retired or retiring, who have proof of official government travel orders, and their qualified dependents will be allowed four checked complimentary bags per person for coach/first/business classes of service when traveling on orders. For personal travel, Active duty US military personnel will only be allowed two complimentary checked bags per person for coach/ first/business classes of service . Military bag fee waiver will not apply to US military dependents on personal travel.
MIL fare product allows active duty service personnel and their immediate family to fly on JetBlue. Immediate family members may travel on a MIL fare independently as long as they are able to present proper identification. The MIL fare may be utilized for non-duty travel using personal expenses.
7) SouthWest Airlines
Active Duty and Dependents are eligible for military discounts. Call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA for more information. special rates cannot be booked online. Southwest waives ALL baggege fees for Active duty
8) United Airlines
9) US Airways
How Much Does It Cost To Join Veterans Advantage
Veterans Advantage does cost money yet in the big picture is a minor inconvenience for all the special offers you will receive.
Its worth joining the membership if you travel or shop frequently.
Its only $4.95 to try Veterans Advantage for 30-days.
After the trial period you can elect to leave VA, sign up for a monthly membership at $9.99 p/ month, or only pay $4.99 p/ month if you pay for a full year in advance .
Airlines With A Military Discount: Updated For 2021
Delta Airlines Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the American American Airlines Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the American United Airlines Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the United Southwest Airlines Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the Alaska Airlines Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the Alaska JetBlue Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the Jetblue Airlines Allegiant Military Discount. Allegiant Air is a budget friendly airline that scheduled select Frontier Airlines Military Discount. Note: Click Here to read our full article on the Frontier Hawaiian Airlines Military Discount. Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline provider for Sun Country Airlines Military Discount. Sun County Airlines is an ultra low-cost airline that is See full list on operationmilitarykids.org
Don’t Miss: Can You Join The Army With Autism
Major International Airline Military Discounts
Some of the top international airlines in the world also feature benefits for U.S. Military personnel.
The list is not quite as extensive as we would like to see, but it does make sense considering international airlines are based out of other countries.
Therefore, their allegiance isnt nearly as attached to the United States as domestic carriers.
Here is a complete list for international airlines that offer military discounts:
We’re Here To Help You Fly
If you’re serving and have a trip on the horizon, we’ve come up with a few ways to make it simpler and more affordable.
Book military fares.
We offer special military fares to active duty military and their dependents in some markets. These fares apply to service members traveling on an official excused absence, and those discharged from active duty military service in any one of the US military agencies.
Receive a Veterans Advantage discount.
Visit an Alaska Lounge.
Effective May 27, 2019, Alaska Lounge day passes are complimentary for active duty US military personnel who are traveling on orders. You must be able to verify your active status, provide orders, and be ticketed to fly on an Alaska flight departing within 3 hours.
Save on snack attacks.
Did you know that all members of the military and their families get a 15% discount on food purchased during a flight with us? Just show your military ID to our flight attendant, and then prepare to snack.
Check 5 bags for free.
For active duty US military personnel, and military dependents with travel orders, weâll check your first 5 bags for free.
Fly with four-legged friends.
Get onboard early.
Thank you, heroes.
Don’t Miss: Military Discount At Sears
How To Redeem United Airlines Military Discount
Flying is a stressful experience for many people. Theres a lot of planning involved, especially if youre travelling with your family. United Airlines hopes to alleviate some of this strain while also commemorating the service members and their familys contributions to the United States. United Airlines military discount is an excellent move by united airlines that not only provide a perfect opportunity to save money. At the same time, they also Service active veterans and military personnel for their to the motherland.
United Airlines provides ticket discounts for military personals, active duty, members of the National Guard, and their family with a 5 per cent discount on flights for the Veterans Advantage Program members. In addition, there are other advantages available to service people that do not necessitate enrollment in the Veterans Advantage programmer.
Ways To Save On Car Insurance With Progressive
As we mentioned, the Progressive military discount isn’t an option for every customer. But there are a number of ways you can save on Progressive car insurance. Heres a look at some of the companys discounts and other money-saving features:
With small and large accident forgiveness, Progressive is a great choice for high-risk drivers.
Deductible Savings Bank
The longer you drive without filing a claim, the lower your deductible will be. Progressive awards you $50 toward your next deductible for every six-month period without an accident or a ticket.
While the Progressive military discount only applies to Louisiana, Progressive is a military-friendly employer. The company offers special benefits to employees currently or formerly with the military. These benefits include:
- Differential pay
- Continuing medical benefits for active-duty reservists and family members
- Continuing vacation time accrual during leave of absence
- Dedicated leave and benefits
- Keys to Progress® program
If you cant get a Progressive military discount, there are many car insurance companies that offer savings for military service. After youve checked out rates from Progressive, consider USAA and Geico in your search.
Read Also: Can You Join The Military With Autism
Which Airline Has The Best Military Discount
Here are 10 airlines that offer military discounts.Alaska Airlines. Free Checked Bags for Active Duty. …Allegiant Airlines. Active Duty personnel get up to 3 checked bags free.Delta Airlines. There are special rates for military. …Frontier AirlinesHawaiian Airlines. …JetBlue. …SouthWest Airlines. …United Airlines. …US Airways. …Virgin Atlantic. …